Family law matters are varied, sometimes with emotive or challenging dynamics. Whether you are embarking on a new relationship or have reached the end of one, we recognise that each case is unique with its own particular set of circumstances, needing expertise and professionalism.
As experts in dealing with high value and complex matters for our business, farming and agricultural clients, we focus on the needs and objectives of every case; bringing tailored and expert advice to each situation. The team are commercially minded and dynamic, with a keen eye for detail and the need to be personable and proportionate.
Our expertise include;
Wealth protection - planning for your financial relationship whether you are cohabiting, living together, engaged or already married.
Divorce - ending your marriage with divorce or dissolution of civil partnerships.
- Experts in dealing with the financial settlement and preservation of assets within matrimonial financial proceedings, including pensions, business, farms and land.
- Substantial and complex assets.
- Protecting the rights of third parties within matrimonial financial proceedings, such as Trustees.
- Dealing with your financial matters after divorce – enforcing or varying an Order.
Cohabitation Disputes - If you and your ex-partner own (or one of you owns) property which you shared together, then you might be considering making, or defending a claim, against it.
- Disputes between parents or relatives concerning child arrangements
- Special Guardianship Order applications, Parental Order applications following surrogacy arrangements.
- Financial arrangements for children
Injunctions - Personal and family orders to protect you, children or family members from domestic abuse or harassment.
Alternatives to court - A court application can be, for many, a solution of last resort, we help separating couples find alternate solutions.
Meet the Team