RDP’s client base is spread across some of Britain’s most beautiful and striking countryside. We are specialists in all areas of rural law, covering the sale and purchase of estates, equestrian properties, smallholdings, commercial shoots, forestry and fisheries.
We don’t just deal with acquisitions and disposals of land. We are also experts in the laws that attach to land itself such as rights of way, adverse possession, easements, commons / village greens and profits a prendre.
- Sale and purchase of farms, land, estates, forestry and fisheries
- Estate portfolio management
- Sale, purchase and refinance of country homes and estates
- Sale and purchase of farmland, forestry and fisheries
- Leasing and sale of commercial shoots
- Equine law / sale, purchase and refinance of equestrian centres and racing stables
- Grant of easements, wayleaves and profits a prendre
For more information call 01633 603178 or email firstname.lastname@example.org