Conflict is an inevitable part of life. Whether with friends, family, work colleagues or people with whom you do business, sooner or later you may fall out with someone.
Our approach to disputes is based around finding a solution that is cost-effective, speedy and acceptable. Our lawyers are experts at not just battling conflicts for clients but at settling them across a wide spectrum including debt, employment, family and commercial. We are known to bring a clever, pragmatic approach to problem-solving. Our focus is always on the best outcome for you.
We can advise and represent you in the following areas. Click on each one for more information.
- Rectification and validity of wills
- Claims for financial provision from an estate (under the Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependants) Act 1975)
- Removal of executors/administrators and trustees
- Claims against accountants, solicitors, surveyors/valuers, etc.
- Landlord and tenant, boundary disputes
- Breaches of contract
- Recovering money you're owed
- Enforcing judgments, tracing assets and debtors
- Slander, libel, and negative comments on social media
- Redundancy, settlement agreements, disciplinary proceedings and tribunal representation
On the line - boundary disputes